- Pickering Village BIA - 2010-2019
- Ajax Municipal Housing Committee - 2010-2014, 2019-present
- Library Board - 2010-2019
- Recreation and Culture Advisory Committee - 2010-2014
- Transportation Advisory Committee - 2014-2019
- Ajax/Pickering Road Watch - 2014-present
- General Governance Meeting Chair (rotational) - 2010-2019
- Deputy Mayor - 2019-2020
- CAP Chair (rotational) - 2019-present
- Works Committee - 2019-present
- Vision Zero - 2019-present
- Transit Commissioner - 2019-present
- Durham Region Roundtable Climate Control - 2019-present
- Community Meeting - (8/year)
I also make a point of attending the Police Service Board and Finance and Administration meetings to gain understanding, although not on committee officially.
Subscribe to my newsletter...
Sign up now to my newsletter and you'll be the first to know when something new happens in Ward 1 Ajax.
Do you need to connect with me?
Metrolinx is coming to talk about their plans for the Hwy 2 corridor, moving all bus lanes to the centre of the road from Salem Road to Notion Road....read more
The power of two words can make the difference. I hope my two words makes a difference....read more
What is a MZO, or Ministry Zoning Order, and how does it affect planning at the municipal level. Read my blog for the answer....read more
March 22-29, 2020 - Weekly Report with Marilyn Crawford, Regional Councillor Ward 1, Ajax....read more
Due to the cancellation of social events, our Community Meeting will be cancelled....read more