- Pickering Village BIA - 2010-2019
- Ajax Municipal Housing Committee - 2010-2014, 2019-present
- Library Board - 2010-2019
- Recreation and Culture Advisory Committee - 2010-2014
- Transportation Advisory Committee - 2014-2019
- Ajax/Pickering Road Watch - 2014-present
- General Governance Meeting Chair (rotational) - 2010-2019
- Deputy Mayor - 2019-2020
- CAP Chair (rotational) - 2019-present
- Works Committee - 2019-present
- Vision Zero - 2019-present
- Transit Commissioner - 2019-present
- Durham Region Roundtable Climate Control - 2019-present
- Community Meeting - (8/year)
I also make a point of attending the Police Service Board and Finance and Administration meetings to gain understanding, although not on committee officially.
Subscribe to my newsletter...
Sign up now to my newsletter and you'll be the first to know when something new happens in Ward 1 Ajax.
Do you need to connect with me?
Add 'BOOK PARKING PERMIT' to your to-do list this Thanksgiving if you plan to have guests stay over and need to park on the street. Parking passes are effective immediately and are FREE. ...read more
You may have noticed in the recent federal election that all of the municipalities in Durham Region had federal candidate election signs along the main roads, including both local and regional roadways ... except for the Town of Ajax....read more
Quick Update on Construction Happening in the Ward 1 Area...read more
Metrolinx is coming to talk about their plans for the Hwy 2 corridor, moving all bus lanes to the centre of the road from Salem Road to Notion Road....read more
The power of two words can make the difference. I hope my two words makes a difference....read more